anyone have a good namine x sora wallpaper?

forever yours

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2007
Messages
119
Age
37
Location
floor 12, castle oblivion.
Occupation
Monster hunter...lol cook
RPG Name
Dragon Slayer
Hey everyone, does any of you nice people have a nice sora x namine wallpaper that I can bum off of you for use on my computer.... thanx in advance!
 
That might be hard to find...seeing how Sora could give to sh...well you know about Namine. lol. Its all about Kairi
 
Yeah I can't see to find ne so far...and it doens't seem like anybody else cares. How rude!

I don't know if you can do nething with pictures but I will send the links to you neways....

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/TakutoLover/Kingdom Hearts/namine.jpg
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f51/xDistantSuicidex/Kingdom Hearts/Namine Pictures/Namine16.jpg
(This is a sig...but I thought you might like it neways)
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e105/ElvenLily/kingdom hearts pics/Sora_Signature.jpg

Thats all I can really find. Sorry. :D
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top