Anyone heard of this company?

Status
Not open for further replies.

keithsterlo

Onion Knight
Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2006
Messages
1
Hello

Can anyone tell me if this company is serious? [Link Removed] - It's taken me ages to find a company that has no signup costs, 99% of them charge a start up fee. They pay you to participate and complete online surveys which can earn you up to $25 per survey. I don't have much money at the moment thats why i am looking for another income, I've heard about this sort of work but sometimes it seems to good to be true. Anyway I just signed up about 15 minutes ago and I am still trying to work it all out. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks, Keith
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I just looked at it. Seems a waste of time to me as all I can see is they keep offering you things like vouchers for shops etc. The ammount of stuff you have to go through to get anything out of them is riddiculous.

That is my opinion on it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top