Battle 13: True Ultimicia vs. Bahamut

Who will win the battle?


  • Total voters
    8
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squall Lionheart

SeeD Gunblade Specialist
Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2006
Messages
1,578
Age
39
RPG Name
Squall Lionheart
Read this first:
Due to some last results, there are doubts that some people are voting according to diffrent FFs points of view so starting from now evrey vote will be visible to all, each vote is equivalent to EXP and this battle will last 7 days, and voting is from FF8 point of view here's the battle briefing:

Name: True Ultimicia
Weapon: Extreme Magic
Limit Break: Apocalypse
Current EXP: 11 EXP
Previous results: Ultimicia vs Seifer (6-1), Edea vs Ultimicia (2-5)

Name: Bahamut
Weapon: None
LimitBreak: Mega Flare
Current EXP: 7 EXP
Previous results: Bahamut vs Irvine (3-1), Laguna vs Bahamut (2-4)
 

Attachments

  • Ultimicia.gif
    Ultimicia.gif
    12.6 KB · Views: 312
  • Bahamut.jpg
    Bahamut.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 312
My vote is Bahamut. The kinf of dragons and GF should be able to take on a sorceress. Dragons' skin is resistant to magic :p
 
This doesn't make any sense...Ultimicia wasn't just a sorceress...she'd kill it by one single blow before it can even be summoned no matter the compatibility....
Winner True Ultimicia by current EXP
 
Not long...pretty much ends after True Ultimicia vs. Winner{Squall vs. Omega Weapon}
 
True Ultimicia or Bahamut...oh crap, what I'm I thinking Bahamut duh.
 
Wow! I don't know which one to pick, but I guess I go with Ultimicia.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top