- Joined
- Jan 23, 2006
- Messages
- 1,578
- Age
- 39
- RPG Name
- Squall Lionheart
The first ever Battle Tournament long awaited is ready to start.....but as no one knows if it will get enough attention so your votes are needed just as a go-ahead-sign......but this won't be a turmoil without guidance.......
I have the Tournament Tutorial ready & so am I to answer any questions as well as recieving sugestions as Championship supervisor in this thread......
So basically what is needed is a lot of votes.....then gear-up for the battles to become the first Championship winner with a generous prize for leading positions.....
In Summary: Are you intrested in the First Championship Battle Tournament?
I have the Tournament Tutorial ready & so am I to answer any questions as well as recieving sugestions as Championship supervisor in this thread......
So basically what is needed is a lot of votes.....then gear-up for the battles to become the first Championship winner with a generous prize for leading positions.....
In Summary: Are you intrested in the First Championship Battle Tournament?