Being owned by bosses and fiends

ive got tactics 4 my psp, and im only at the sart, bout a lvl 10, which i think is high 4 where i am, but man, these fights r jus so difficult, i find myself dying at every boss battle...its insanly hard
 
xDD I took me forever to beat Ark in FF9.

I don't even remember what went wrong. I was dumb though, and took Vivi and Garnet with Zidane and Steiner. They couldn't do anything.

But Evrae in FFX was hard too D: And I had to beat it twice, cause the first time I beat it a fuse blew and it reset my PS2 D<
 
Ulitemecia or whatever she called is way too hard for me....well I beat the first round but never can get pass the second round without all my GFs dying along with cast. :(

Haha I hate Omega Weapon in FF8....never beat him....I always beat his butt int he other FF but not FF8
 
that omega weapon is impossible 0.0
but i've beaten him with level 67 characters with a bunch of holy wars and heroes

thought i feel like a cheater -.-
 
ozma in ff9 killed me in 2 hits when i first fought him
:(

also the boss in ff6 in cyans dream. the one in the throne room.
i hated how he would only appear when u have 1 man left with low health. you also couldnt vanish + doom on him.
 
i was so gutted when i found ozma for the first time in ff9, i had spent ages playing chocobo hot n cold, and done lots of levelling up for hours and i hadn't saved the game and went to the area where ozma is and got wiped out within a few turns. I was so gutted man! lol
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top