Best Ability System

Lyde Lyde

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2005
Messages
158
Location
Alyuwan, Trenal
Occupation
Engineer
RPG Name
Lyde
Out of all the FF's which one do you think has the best way for your character to learn abilities, magic, and strengthening your character's stats. To me eventhough FFVIII's my favorite I will have to say that IX is the most balanced out. With IX you gain AP points for certain abilities all at once to obtain them also from your armor and weapons which is a plus. I also like the old traditional stuff where you acquire spells and abilities until you reach a certain level.
 
The ability system from number 9 is my favourite system followed closely by the spear grid system from 10.

I though the idea for ff2 was a good one but I became a god once I got my characters evasion to maximum of 99% so it is too easy to abuse.
 
dappa said:
The ability system from number 9 is my favourite system followed closely by the spear grid system from 10.

I though the idea for ff2 was a good one but I became a god once I got my characters evasion to maximum of 99% so it is too easy to abuse.
w0rd.
lol
 
The Junction System from Final Fantasy VIII
 
Zeromus_X said:
I like old-fashioned Job Systems (FFI, III, V, T, TA), but this License Board is also really great.

Well... FFTA's had a great difference... it was something between Job-system and FF9's weapon<->ability system
 
I like the Sphere grid followed closely by FF9's ability system. I also like the job system on FF3 (I think it is) but Im not very used to it.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top