best game type

that is your favorite game type?

  • action

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • strategy

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • movie type

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • driving

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • shooting

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • fighting

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    9
  • Poll closed .
Gotta love RPGs. *Eats more nostalgia*

I also enjoy Platforming, Puzzles, Adventure (which could be classified as 'Role-Playing'), and some Fighting games. I'm only good at RPGs though.
 
POP(Platforming), RPG's...I'm basically good at anything gamewise. :D I'll vote RPG's though. o.0
 
I love RPG type game. Most of the games I owned are RPG. I just love everything about them and I think they are the most fun.
 
My favourite is rpg, however i love strategy as well, also action games can be fun from time to time. Driving games like Gran Turismo are fun as well
 
Yeah beat em ups are cool but they dont seem to keep my attention as much as they used to. Maybe an hour or two these days here and there. Whereas every new final fantasy game I start up will last me anything up to three months of constant gameplay.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top