Black and White 2

Luis

·· Fresón rebelde ··
Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
1,539
RPG Name
Deathhunter
I like this game. The main problem when playing it is that my PC sometimes is a bit slow, and it can be irritating... :D
By the way, a few days ago I started playing it, and while I was playing the game, it started to whisper MY NAME ( Luis, for those of you who still don't know XD XD lol ) and well spelled!! I'm wondering whether it's due to the A.I. or was I experimenting some kind of poltergeist... Later on, I switched off the loudspeakers and the problem disappeared XD

PS: Now seriously, I got annoyed XD lol lol I mean, when you're playing a game (and it had been a long time since the last PC game I played), your room is all dark, it's late at night, and something in front of you starts whispering your name... you may feel a bit annoyed. :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top