Boring, huh?

Do you think she is right?

  • She is crazy!

    Votes: 10 58.8%
  • She don't know what she is talking about.

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • I agree with her!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't think so.

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • No way!!!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't know

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    17
richboywonder said:
what do you mean by that.

he means thtat when you get older, you won't have to worry about games. you have other things to pay attention to. maybe getting older won't be bad.
 
Not really, I'm 19 I already work and design expensive machines and I'll probably keep doing that for most of the coming years so basically that wouldn't change & neither would I,I still like even the most childish games sometimes and won't pretend otherwise
Well I don't know about anyone else but that's my case anyways!
 
empresscrystal said:
Yeah, I guess.

Oh no, not you again. :p

b4ttl3w4r5 said:
Richboywonder said:
what do you mean by that.
he means thtat when you get older, you won't have to worry about games. you have other things to pay attention to. maybe getting older won't be bad.

Yeah, that's what I meant, generally speaking. It's just a part of growing up. Not that videogames are typically childish. ;) It's just away of spending your spare-time, but from what I experience, I grow tired of multimedia like that, since I find much more fun things to do outside, and also inside the house. ;) Just to point out.
 
I have been playing games since the age of six. I'm now twenty eight and couldn't imagine a life without games. I hope I still enjoy these games when I'm old and grey. As for this topic that person is crazy thats what I put in the poll.
 
Yeah, I agree. Well, I really don't care what she said. She is buying me five games just for create that web-site for her.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top