browser

I use FireFox because I like the little fox running around the Earth symbol and google is right there when you open up the web browser.
 
I use Netscape. It has the funcionality of being able to see webpages as FF or IE. It's really neat. Comes with tab browsing and pop-up blocker too ;)
 
Yep!
I'm on my step-moms computer right now and she uses IE so there's no telling how many spelling errors I've made so far... lol.
 
I'm all alone. No one seem to pick Avant Browser as their favourite browser. I like it because it is fast, the autofill feature is cool. It comes with a lot of cool skins, so I can custumize the look. There is a nice pop-up blocker.
 
Loved FF for years though I like the newest version of Opera better now. It looks a bit ugly at first and does a few annoying things, but you can change all the things that suck in the options as well as make it look nicer than FF + its faster. FF used to crash on me every once in a while, don't have that problem with Opera also.
Love how you don't need to download anything to hide banner ads, just get the link of the ad then you can tell it to block ads from that site. :)
Not to mention how handy the speed dial is!
 
In these current times, browsers are almost identical. Most users don't use enough of a browser's independent features to make one trump another. It pretty much comes down to personal preference.
 
my favourite is firefox, mainly because i like its themes and extensions, it can use alot of system resources from time to time which is a negative but apart from that its ace.

My second favourite is opera, for similiar reasons
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top