By request

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
NO BASHING MY BOYS!!

I know you guys sick of kpop, but this like my last picture thread of M.C The Max.

I had promise Gackt, and a few others a while back that once I have gotten the new 2007 M.C The Max pics I would post them for them. Plus KB the Blue wants to see these too.

Wow, it look like J & Min-hyuk woke up on the wrong side. They were starting to look hotter then Isu.

img_3_99_2.jpg


img_3_99_1.jpg


img_3_99_3.jpg


img_3_101_3.gif


img_3_99_5.jpg

img_3_99_6.jpg

img_3_99_7.jpg

img_3_99_8.jpg

img_3_100_0.jpg

img_3_100_1.jpg

img_3_100_2.jpg

img_3_100_1-1.jpg

img_3_100_3.jpg

img_3_100_4.jpg

img_3_100_5.jpg

img_3_100_6.jpg

img_3_100_7.jpg

img_3_101_2.gif

img_3_101_0.jpg

img_3_101_1.gif

img_3_101_3-1.gif

img_3_104_0.gif

1-wlsdl5143.jpg
 
Last edited:
Ok, here are some of a different show and that I got from a different site.

2007mtm3-1.jpg


(Wow, J. looks so young in this pic. Way different from the studio pics I have and
that M/V "If Love Ends")
2007042901375310021jb8.jpg


2007042901255410021fa6.jpg


I think this is the female version of DBSK, dancing with them.(I forgot their name I know it starts with CJ)

If not them then that other kpop girl group with Dana, Jamie, two chinese girls, and some other girl. I sure know this can't be "As One" because they only have two members
 
Last edited:
Haha they look pretty good to be getting old. They haven't changed that much since I first saw them.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top