CC Match #10: Shiva vs. Ifrit

Who should win?

  • Shiva

    Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Ifrit

    Votes: 2 33.3%

  • Total voters
    6
  • Poll closed .

FFnut

Dragoon
Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2004
Messages
436
Age
36
Location
The space between dimensions... kinda like where G
Occupation
Commander Of The Platinum Dragons
RPG Name
Shadowblade Siannodel
The king of dragons rightfully claims victory over Odin. On a side note, Odin can kill any enemy in one hit EXCEPT Seifer. Remember that in FF8?

Now is a battle of titans (I only say that because Titan himself is not on the bracket). The queen of ice against the beast of flame. I really think this will be difficult.

In fact, it's so difficult to decide, I'm not even sure I'll vote. I'll let you guys deal with this match-up.
 
Hands down Shiva. She fulfills my sexual fantasies
 
It was tough, but I voted Ifrit, because if it went down to it (since they're both weak against each other), Ifrit can always depend on his brute strength, I guess.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top