CC Match #17: Cloud vs. Kain

Who should win?

  • Cloud

    Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Kain

    Votes: 1 16.7%

  • Total voters
    6
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FFnut

Dragoon
Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2004
Messages
436
Age
36
Location
The space between dimensions... kinda like where G
Occupation
Commander Of The Platinum Dragons
RPG Name
Shadowblade Siannodel
The characters return! It begins.

7-cloud-a.gif

Name: Cloud Strife
Game(s): FF7, FFT
Current Victories Over: Auron
FFnut's Notes: What kind of logic ends up with Cloud beating Auron?

4-cain-x.gif

Name: Kain Highwind
Game(s): FF4
Current Victories Over: Celes
FFnut's Notes: Dragoons are awesome, and he's the most awesome of the dragoons.

Kain's got my vote here. Let's do this.
 
FFnut said:
It also can change the minds of certain voters, due to the quality of the pics.
OMGZZZ WTF!!!!11 he used different quality pics. :rolleyes: anyway im goin with cloud.
 
Who should win?

Or should it be 'Who will win?' because "should" makes it a popularity contest. :D
 
Spiff said:
Who should win?

Or should it be 'Who will win?' because "should" makes it a popularity contest. :D
I make it should, because what "should" happen is not always what "will" happen. If they actually fought, Kain should beat Cloud. If they did fight, there's a chance Cloud might have a seizure and Kain forfeiting because he doesn't want to hit someone with epilepsy. "Should" is my attempt at eliminating the random factor in a battle.

Wow, and I just made that up. Someone should pay me to write BS explanations. (Not that they "will." See? I worked it in again there.)
 
Cloud is frickin sick. Especially with a 4x cut/slash all combination/counter attack/omnislash/final attack/revive/KoTR...Uckkk! Oops, sorry. I didn't mean to...Uckkk!!! Please watch where you walk I made an...Uckkkk!!! :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top