Celestial Weapons and their Items

Have you gotten all the Celestial Weapons and their Items?

  • Yeah! I am so good :p

    Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Are you serious? It's too much of a pain!

    Votes: 5 31.3%

  • Total voters
    16
Exactly my point lol. I've just completed the sphere grid for Rikku. I'm on my way to further completing it lol :)
 
Good luck with that, I recently completed all the main grids, now I'm using my Strength and Magic Spheres that I had neglected to use. lol Once you complete Rikku's grid, I'd suggest to making a better weapon for her, Gillionaire and Double AP prove a little useless at that point.
 
I'd suggest the guidebook. It has a list of all the items, what fiend drops it and how much gil you have to bribe for some of them.

Some bribe costs are ridiculous. Some items cost no less than 1,000,000 gil to get, and you only get two of them when you need 30.
 
I have them all except that one of Lulu's :D.

Actually my room mate is attempting that thing as i type this....he is going nuts at it :P lol

I didnt find it too bad, i always got aroud the 2-3 sec mark, couldnt quite get it under 0 secs, but then i did and i was happy and im never doing it again :)
 
Lol, it's a pain to do.

I tell ya, when i do this one for Lulu...NEVER AGAIN will i attempt to do it lol
 
I have them all excepts wakkas sigil i h8 blitzball i only have his attack reels aswell =.=
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top