R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Jun 24, 2006 #1 which class is better unknown,dark,earth,fire,light,lightning,water,or wind?
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Jun 24, 2006 #2 I did a mistake on the poll above.it's suppose to be which element you like the best not class.(my bad)
I did a mistake on the poll above.it's suppose to be which element you like the best not class.(my bad)
Z Zeromus_X Summoner Member Joined Jul 27, 2005 Messages 2,931 Age 98 Location Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ) RPG Name Neo Zeromus_X Jun 24, 2006 #3 I fixed the poll. I'm a wind guy myself.
Spirit Paladin Member Joined Jun 23, 2006 Messages 638 Age 37 Location Celsius Airship Occupation student RPG Name Chaos Jun 24, 2006 #4 I like to strike people with electricity, I'm lightning
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 24, 2006 #5 I would say darkness, but really i think an unknown element is the best. all elements are good in a battle.
I would say darkness, but really i think an unknown element is the best. all elements are good in a battle.