Colour

Spec Highwind

The Portuguese Dragoon
Member
Joined
May 20, 2006
Messages
3,206
Age
33
Location
Arubboth, the afterlife
Occupation
Dragoon
RPG Name
Spec Highwind
Who likes it? That color... black with a white dot in the middle? No! Not all black! It must have the dot
 
uh...er...whatever

top 5 favorite

1. blue
2. orange
3. green
4. purple
5. white
 
I have to like all colors... I'm a GFX designer

btw... I learned at school that colour is used by english people, and color by american people. Is that right?
 
The proper way of spelling it is 'colour', there's actually alot of words that have that 'u' taken out. I think it makes the words look fancier, or something.

I guess we felt like we had to simplify everything.
 
Spec3 said:
Who likes it? That color... black with a white dot in the middle? No! Not all black! It must have the dot
image005.jpg


That one?

The more you stare at it, the more the haze lessens.

Oh, and...

1:Blue
2:Green
3:Pink
4:Red
5:Yellow

:D
 
whoa,if you look at the dot you can see a blue circle around it.just look at it closly.
1.orange
2.green
3.blue
4.purple
5.red
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top