Comedians

Staircase

Shinra Owner
Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2006
Messages
483
Location
USA / New York
RPG Name
Tidus
The 2nd best thing to playing FF and eating trolli gummi worms (yummmmm) is sitting back, and watching stand up comedy. Ive seen most all the Comedy central presents on tv and my favorite comedians at the moment are Dane Cook, Dave Chappelle, and Carlos Mencia. So i was wondering who your favorite comedians are, or even if you like comedy.
 
Last edited:
I despise Carlos Mencia. I enjoy Dave Chappelle. I can tolerate Dane Cook.

I used to avidly watch Comedy Central, but a number of comedians I enjoyed I don't remember the names to right now.
 
Numerous of comedians appearing in Comedy Central and Saturday Night Live are brilliant.

But the best one that inmediatly comes to mind (stand-up comedian, that is):

Bill Hicks.
 
Demetri Martian, Dat Phan, and Dave Chappelle.

Those are the funniest guys in the world. XD
 
Well... the guys from Gato Fedorento (Stinky Cat *cof, cof* Kat *cof, cof*) ^^ Portuguese non-sense-humour series. And Sacha Baron Cohen
 
Roy 'chubby' brown used to make me laugh a lot. Some of the things he says are so rude and outrageous plus the way he takes the mickey outta the crowd it hilarious.

I dont tend to go to these kind of shows anymore.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top