- Joined
- Mar 26, 2005
- Messages
- 293
- Age
- 37
- Location
- Canada
- Website
- www.freewebs.com
- Occupation
- Lots of stuff
- RPG Name
- Fortuna
Yeah, so I'm only leaving this up for a short time since I don't like having my pictures on the internet very much. Ok, so let me start with the excuses.
1. It's indoor with a flash, so of course I look bad. Plus no makeup.
2. I'm not actually as fat as I look in this picture. It's a funny angle. The person who calls me fat gets shot. (My friend's excuse is that the clothes just don't compliment my curves
. Don't you just love guy friends? )
3. Funny angle. May I repeat. I'm not actulaly that fat/weirdly proportioned.
Ok excuses are done!
Here's my Da Qiao costume for halloween (halloween! Cosplayers scare me). It's red and blue silk (the blue silk being bought for only 2.99! Amazing hm?). My grandmother, mother and I made it together (though I admit I did the least work...mostly because I'm not so good a sewer). Took three days, not straight working.
To see original: http://www.yueying.net/dw/
1. It's indoor with a flash, so of course I look bad. Plus no makeup.
2. I'm not actually as fat as I look in this picture. It's a funny angle. The person who calls me fat gets shot. (My friend's excuse is that the clothes just don't compliment my curves
3. Funny angle. May I repeat. I'm not actulaly that fat/weirdly proportioned.
Ok excuses are done!
Here's my Da Qiao costume for halloween (halloween! Cosplayers scare me). It's red and blue silk (the blue silk being bought for only 2.99! Amazing hm?). My grandmother, mother and I made it together (though I admit I did the least work...mostly because I'm not so good a sewer). Took three days, not straight working.
To see original: http://www.yueying.net/dw/
Last edited: