Dissidia FINAL FANTASY

_XxRikuxX_

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
109
Location
Caralho
Website
www.89.com
Occupation
Trolha lol
Hey I Have Important News...have you heard of dissidia final fantasy?

Its Like a Gift For Us FF Fans..And Its To comemorate Final Fantasy 20Th Anniversary.. however the game wasn't yet been released..

Confirmed Characters:
Final Fantasy 1: Warrior of Light, Garland
Final Fantasy 2: Firion, Emperor of Palamecia
Final Fantasy 3: (No confirmed hero), Cloud of Darkness
Final Fantasy 4: (No confirmed hero or villan)
Final Fantasy 5: (No confirmed hero), Exdeath
Final Fantasy 6: (No confirmed hero), Kefka
Final Fantasy 7: (No confirmed hero), Sephiroth
Final Fantasy 8: Squall, Ultimecia
Final Fantasy 9: Zidane, Kuja
Final Fantasy 10: Tidus, Jecht



Well Basically its a Rpg - Battling Game Just Like Ergheiz..You have Some cool Characters to play with..Well i guess there is no point in telling it Check this out -------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRO9sUtZGiU

Yeah Final Fantasy Battle...Kuja is a tough one here he beats tha hell out of the opponets and even has trance...and See In the end...where the warrior of light..suddendly "tripped" in the "Mistery Traveler" ....hahahahahahaha Too Bad i guess Kain isn't here so i could kick Spec Highwind ugly ass With Sephiroth


Well I heard The Game is Not Yet out But im 100% percent is for PSP

BmjyPu114531-02.jpg

1zSF3Q179073-02.bmp

7qzREw552617-02.jpg

final-fantasy-dissidia-20070920035547759.jpg
 
Last edited:
OMFG my Kuju, i dislike...he not as pretty as original. :(
But I so want these remake games, well when I have cash.
 
I got it imported becuase I couldn't wait..
Its pretty much a must-have for any FF fan in my eyes, its fun pretty and it has a good selection of characters. The intro video is lovely if you haven't seen it. I really like how Zidane looks in the intro video especially.

A few nice things;
Many recognizable bits of music from the series (remixed)
the look of the battle messages change depending on what hero you play (blue for FFVII and gray for FFVIII for example)
Alternative costumes (for example you can get an AC costume for Cloud)
The character designs are a nice kind of mix between Nomura's and Amano's

dfftidus.jpg


If like me you wanna import it even if you don't know any or much Japanese its easy to navigate since there are snippets of English in the menus and if you buy the Asian version it has a mini guide included with some English instructions + there are English text translations around on the net for story mode.



o0q6vs.jpg


Oh yeah and Kuja still has pretty hands if nothing else :p

120pxchiyochichicopy.jpg
 
Last edited:
It's pretty fun, though I have more fun playing it with friends than alone.

I like to play as Cecil, and Terra sometimes. Need to level up the other characters and try them out.
 
I would like to play this game whenever it releases, but i don't have a PSp and probably won't be getting one any time soon. This game would probably be one of the few to get me all giddy like when I was a kid. I would love for another chance to play as Zidane and have him battle against Kuja.

To above

How did u get to play it?
 
from the youtube clips i've seen, it doesnt really seem enjoyable as ffs, KH fightin style a bit
 
I got it off yesasia.com PSP games are region free (not films though)
It can be a lot of fun but it can also be a pain in the butt, same as most beat 'em up's really..
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top