aurons spirit Freelancer Member Joined Sep 21, 2006 Messages 20 Age 35 Location luca Occupation guardian RPG Name slasher Jan 25, 2007 #1 please help me
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Jan 25, 2007 #2 If I remember correctly it is midgar you get that rifle. Within the slums. There is a section where you have to take out tonnes of enemies and helicopters using a gatling gun. I'm pretty sure you find that rifle just before that section.
If I remember correctly it is midgar you get that rifle. Within the slums. There is a section where you have to take out tonnes of enemies and helicopters using a gatling gun. I'm pretty sure you find that rifle just before that section.
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 25, 2007 #3 I got it, but I don't really remember. It's nothing special...
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Jan 26, 2007 #4 Its not that special a weapon all it does is increase the strength of mellee attacks.