水 水草Cloud Freelancer Member Joined Nov 4, 2005 Messages 20 Nov 4, 2005 #1 I want to get the script of FFX,but I can not find it anywhere.
ShadowHeart Sage Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 1,730 Age 43 Location Sweden RPG Name ShadowHeart Nov 4, 2005 #2 GameFAQs to the rescue, as so so many other times before. http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/197344.html Scroll down, there's a link to the Game Script about halfway down the page.
GameFAQs to the rescue, as so so many other times before. http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/197344.html Scroll down, there's a link to the Game Script about halfway down the page.
水 水草Cloud Freelancer Member Joined Nov 4, 2005 Messages 20 Nov 5, 2005 #3 I've found it!Thanks a lot!
Alter Slash Freelancer Member Joined Apr 26, 2006 Messages 31 RPG Name J SCHAN Apr 27, 2006 #4 what do you need it for?
Z Zeromus_X Summoner Member Joined Jul 27, 2005 Messages 2,931 Age 98 Location Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ) RPG Name Neo Zeromus_X Apr 27, 2006 #5 They probably want it to...read the script. I know, it's hard to believe. Since the question has been answered, I think it's okay to close this thread.
They probably want it to...read the script. I know, it's hard to believe. Since the question has been answered, I think it's okay to close this thread.