does anyone play any kind of megaman

richboywonder

Swordmaster
Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2006
Messages
1,315
Age
33
Location
? ? ? ? ?
Website
www.gamefaqs.com
Occupation
? ? ? ? ?
RPG Name
richboywonder
who plays megaman it could be any kind of megaman.if you do play it list all the megaman games you have.

i have:
both megaman battle network 6
megaman battle network 4.(two blue moons)
both megaman battle network 5
megaman zero 3
megaman battle network 3
 
I've played all of these Megaman games (or Rockman, in Japan.):

Megaman II (NES)
Megaman III (NES)
Megaman VII (SNES)
Megaman X (SNES)
Megaman X 2 (SNES)

I've only beaten III, and X*. I almost beat II and VII. I also tried out the Battle Network games for the GBA, and although they were pretty addicting by themselves, I much prefer the old platforming games. :)

*'X' in this case is actually the letter 'x' and not the numeral for 10. (Megaman's name in that series is just 'X'.
 
I dont play megaman anymore. But actually my first ever game i played for the n64 was megaman64... and i fell in love with it. The whole freeroam around the city was sweet. And you could kick cans at townspeople, blow up houses, and the more stuff good you did, the lighter blue you got, the more evil stuff you did, the darker blue you were... i was almsot pure black =P. That game blew my mind. Of course, this was all while i was 8. XD

Edit : oh yea, i also beat Megaman for the calculator during my finals 2 years ago. lol.
 
Only the first 3 NES Mega Mans. I play them sometimes for nostalgic reasons, Mega Man 2 is my personal favourite and I've beaten it countless times :D
 
I never got past one of the final bosses. (This turtle-robot thing.) I got past the part where you have to use the dog (I forgot its name..Rush?) to make platforms to get up through a ledge, which was very irritating.

Megaman 3, I did complete, it wasn't as hard as 2 imo.

I hated the Quick Man stage. Seriously. I wonder if anyone's ever completed it without the Flash Man (or whatever it was that stops time) ability.

Too bad I can't find those cartridges anymore. :( Goodness knows how fun those old games were...and the music! I loved the music for the Bubble Man stage.

On another note, creating more and more names for different '___ Man' must get difficult after so many games. xD
 
Eh I think you're mixing up the games a little.. Rush wasn't introduced until Mega Man 3. Quick Man was in Mega Man 2.. I can't remember if I ever completed his stage without using the Flash Man ability, I'd have to play the game again just to remember all the beams and how difficult they are to dodge :)

And they stopped naming the bosses "... Man" when they started with the Mega Man X series (which I haven't played).
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top