DVD Speed Problem

bussinessmenss

Onion Knight
Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2007
Messages
2
I have an internal LG DVD Burner (in addition to an external). The internal burner is acting wierd and i'm not sure why. I burn DL DVD's and the speed seems to be inaccurate. First, I used a "2.4 X" disc and it indicated that it was burning at "4X"...which is impossible and inaccurate due to the fact that the 6 Gig movie to about 90 minutes. I use Nero and "2.4X" wasnt even listed as an option. Then I bought the "8x" discs and tried burning with them. It said it was burning at "8x" but it again to 90 minutes. My external is only capable of burning at 2.4 so i'd like to find out whats wrong with my internal? Any Help is greatly appreciated!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top