Emails.

Arkacia

Paladin
Member
Joined
May 13, 2005
Messages
805
Age
62
Location
Australia
Website
cresmoon.com
Occupation
Cat Wrangler
RPG Name
Sasami
I've just banned the following email addresses to try to slow down the large amount of advertising spam we have been copping lately. I don't think any of our normal members would be using them, but if anyone has problems because of this, or knows someone else who is, please let me know.

@5crafts.com @mail.ru @gawab.com @bluevendor.com @getamusic.com @burnacouplemore.com
 
In my previous forums they make a thread (for moderator/administrator only to post in) and a Black List with the banned members names, as well as removing those absent for more than 3 month for inactivity if it would help
 
I don't like the idea of removing inactive members. There are more than a few people here who pop in now and then, and deleting their accounts would be like punishing them for having real lives, school, work, family ect. Not fair in my book.

I do have a thread up somewhere (too early to think at the moment :p) where I did make public the names of those I have banned in the past. Don't see the point of adding all these advertisers though. They are just one post fly by spammers who probably would never return under that name. That is why I'm concentrating on ips and emails instead.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top