Muhaha EmpressCrystal's Giant poster
Wanted to have something like this so sims know I RULE them and I am their empress.
Lol, made these two in paintshop pro....haven't used my Photoshop that much cause its installed on the other computer.
Made these for my game....lol with Sim PE and Photo Studio I can put any image into my game.....
Oh yeah I used a c4d image for the first time too in the wallpaper. Didn't used a tut though..I was just messing around trying to make something cute for my game.
Wanted to have something like this so sims know I RULE them and I am their empress.
Lol, made these two in paintshop pro....haven't used my Photoshop that much cause its installed on the other computer.
Made these for my game....lol with Sim PE and Photo Studio I can put any image into my game.....
Oh yeah I used a c4d image for the first time too in the wallpaper. Didn't used a tut though..I was just messing around trying to make something cute for my game.