eve of darkness/Revelations

dappa

Sage
Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
1,778
Age
48
Location
Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK)
Occupation
car sales
RPG Name
Leon
I recently stumbled across these while looking for mods of final fantasy games

Ones called final fantasy revelations and the other is called Final fantasy eve of darkness.

They are basically versions of ff6 which have been altered to be more harder, the guy who created them added new story line content to them, super bosses, summons etc ( you can even fight emerald weapon on there or protobabil or even omega mark 2) and he even added other characters from other final fantasies into the game too.

These games only work on emulators so you will have to look around for those.

Just google those two or go to youtube, there are plenty of videos of them.

I have played them and I got owned by ozma lol

Has anyone else played these games?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top