Everquest II

Squall Leonhart

Balamb Headmaster
Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2005
Messages
743
Age
32
Location
Balamb Garden
Occupation
school
RPG Name
Squall
I like this game. If I had it I would never go on this site. Im Squalljedi and proud of it.
 
Depends.....whats dragonquest? If its an insane-fun MMORPG that never ends the yes its like everquest 2.
 
Dragon Quest is the best selling RPG series in the world, next to Final Fantasy.

I've only heard of Everquest, but I've never played it nor know what it is about.
 
Well, It's an MMORPG, its mainly the reason i have been gone so long. I got into to 24-people raids and i still play it, just not as much. If anyone wants to play with me I am "Squalljedi" on the Kithicor server. Even if you don't play that game you can still send live, in-game messages to me as long as you are playing a game owned by Sony Online Entertainment (Star Wars Galaxys, Vanguard, EQ1). I pretty sure the format for that is /tell<gamename>.<servername>.<Charactername> then your message. So if you were sending a message to me it would look like this.....

/tell eq2.kithicor.Squalljedi <message>


If this sounds interesting there is a ten day trial somewhere online, i recommend that you download it, I haven't had this much fun with a game since FF8 (and you all know how much i like that :))
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top