Eyes On Me vs Melodies of Life

Which song do you like better?

  • Eyes On Me

    Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Melodies Of Life

    Votes: 11 57.9%

  • Total voters
    19
I'll have to go with Eyes on me, it's better i think
 
I really like Melodies of Life, but I don't know which FF Eyes on Me was in...so I haven't voted yet. For now, though, it's set on Melodies of Life.
 
I would have to go with Melodies of Life. Even though Final Fantasy 8 was my favorite out of all of the other Final Fantasy games. And I like it because it tends to relax me when I listen to it.
 
Hmmm... thats a tough one... but i think i will go for Eyes on me!! I thought it relaxed me more than Melodies of life.
 
Hard choice... but I guess I'd go with... I'd go with...
...with... ^^"
DANG! XD

Well, I like 'Eyes on Me' chorus, but I don't like the way it starts at all... (at all XD )
About 'Melodies of life', I like the way it beginns... but I don't like the chorus at all (at all XD)
So, I'll go with... Melodies of Life... (I think... ^^; )
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top