Fave music genre

Favorite Music Genre

  • Hard Rock

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Metal

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Goth/Industrial

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Country

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rap

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Hip-Hop

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Techno

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Classic Rock

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • J-Pop

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • J-Rock

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    11

blackstar

Headbanger For Life
Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
1,578
Age
35
Location
TN
Occupation
Metalhead/Lover/student in that order
RPG Name
Marwyn The Blackstar
Ok ive done metal so to be fair here is an overall genre. Though I am a huge metal fan what I really live for is good Goth but thats very few and far between as far as im concerned so whats your choice?
 
Well, I mainly listen to metal, but I also like some goth and there are just some cool Techno tracks you can't refuse
 
I'm going for metal because I listen to various sub-genres of it, death, black, industrial, metalcore, and orchestra-type metal.

Such bands include: It Dies Today, As I Lay Dying, Emperor, Satyricon, Slipknot, and Strapping Young Lad.
 
I do listen to more metal but Goth is my love, Emperor, Satyricon, Slipknot, and Strapping Young Lad.
Are all really good bands Cradle of Filth and Dimmu Borgir are two of my personal favorite metal bands.
 
Metal. Only thing I listen to basically besides a little bit of rock, and of that mostly classic rock.
 
You should of add K-pop!

Since it isn't on there I choose Goth/Industrial.
 
EmpressCrystal said:
You should of add K-pop!

Since it isn't on there I choose Goth/Industrial.
whats that?
 
Classical Music and New Age music are my favourites...

I also love Symphonic Metal, Doom Metal, portuguese Hiphop and some J-Music...

Oh... and btw.. Rap and Hiphop are the same thing

Hiphop is a culture with four great spillings:

MCing (=RAP)
DJing
Breakdancing
Writing (Graffiti)

IMO, Beatboxing should be one of these great spillings.

But it isn't considered one.


Hiphop = The culture
RAP = The music genre sung by people who "live" the Hiphop

EDIT: I forgot to mention Video Game/Movie Soundtracks
 
Ooh, dang, I'll be the oddball, and pick J-Pop.

Mainly because I'm listening to it now. =D
 
There are just so many genres i could have probably used like 20 slots. So sorry if i forgot to include some, i should have put in new age, and classical and i diddnt know hip/hop and rap are the same thing. So thanks to everyone who taught me something.
 
blackstar said:
whats that?
I'm so sick of explaining what it is. K-pop is Korean Pop Music.
 
Meh! I get tired of explainning what metal is in my place, but i keep tellin myself that no one was born knowin everythin ;)
 
I listen to way too many different sorts of music, so I (stopped?) using genres to define music.

But jazz is like, ultimate~
 
EmpressCrystal said:
I'm so sick of explaining what it is. K-pop is Korean Pop Music.
Im sorry.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top