Favorite plot twists/shocking revelations *SPOILERS*

I don't remember anything being particularly surprising in FFVI. If I had to chose though it would probably be Shadow commiting suicide in the end.
 
I could never find shadow in the world of ruin but after reading some of the threads in this forum it turned out he had died cause I hadn't waited for him.

As for him committing suicide, why would he?
 
He stays behind in Kefka's Tower at the end of the game as it's collapsing because he doesn't want to 'run' from his sins anymore. That's pretty much a suicide.

dappa said:
As for him committing suicide, why would he?
See above. Note however, that his decision was pretty off the wall however and wasn't at all the logical conclusion to his story. This is one of the reasons I found it rather surprising.
 
Yeah nor did I but when I played this game for the second time I discovered it through some of the clues given by the locals. I discovered the cave where gogo is by accident too.
 
I go with Terra's being half Esper....that was just crazy.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top