Ff7 Pc

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
The PC version a little bit different from the old PS1 version.
Someone told me because it came out late that's the reason why.

Here more info here.
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=2985&skip=yes

Anyway, haha I'm getting the PC version soon. I already downloaded it completly...i just have to do all the steps in installing it.

I can't wait to play....I missed my FF7 so much and the PC version super awesome. I some some really cool screenshots this guys was showing on soe forum, but I forgot where I saw it....it was so cool..I though for sec their remake it or something for PS2.
 
I've herd about the PC version. the translations are better and so are the graphics. but I herd there are problems when they show the movie clips of the game.
 
I hardly know a thing about the PC version, 'cept for a cheat (I THINK) that allows you to bring a certain someone back to 'life.' (Sorta. In a way. This has probably been talked about before around here...)

I don't know if it was just for the PC version, or what, but I did see the cheat somewhere on Gamefaqs..anyhoo, I just thought that was neat..
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top