FFNET.NET needs a header..

I'll whip something up for ya, I just need a basic idea of what you want (characters, etc.) and it shouldn't be a problem.

Ah! Inspiration has struck! How about a banner with all the recurring summons (Ifrit, Bahamut, Ramuh, Leviathan, etc.) or maybe even recurring monsters?
 
All I need are some specifications; what height it needs to be, what width it needs to be, and what type of file (GIF, JPEG, BMP, etc.) Other than that I should have a working draft done by tomorrow.

I'll take the type of file and size from the current header, and I'll make it and we'll see how you like it.
 
ffnetbanner.GIF

Done! How's that look?

...it looks a little gritty, but that happened when I converted it into a GIF file. I could have kept it as a JPEG and it would have been clearer, but it takes up more memory... do you want me to redo it as a JPEG?

Oh, one more thing... from left to right it's Alexander (FF9), Bahamut (FF9), Ifrit (Art of FF8), Ramuh (not sure), and Shiva (FFX).
 
Last edited:
don't double post :P heres mine:
ffnet%20fin%20ban.jpg


I hope you like it, the Bahamut was inspired by FFnut. I'll make any changes you like.
 
Last edited:
^*jaw drops*

That is... amazing. Just... wow. I don't think I can compete with that, but... I'll fix up my thing and we'll see if its any better. Probably not, but...

ffnetbanner.JPG


...how's that?
 
Last edited:
realy you think so?! thanks :D I'm quite pleased with the squall and the yuna but I think I scewed Bahumut up a little :/
I hope shaggy likes it to ^_^
 
Heh... guess what I just realized?

Bad Quality + 29.8K of space = ffnetbanner.GIF
Good Quality + 22.3K of space = ffnetbanner.JPG

JPEGs are superior to GIFs in every possible way. Less space and better quality, you can't go wrong either way!
 
thats true ;) apart from with gifs they can be animated and have transparent backgrounds but other than that JPG rules over GIF!!
 
FFnut said:
JPEGs are superior to GIFs in every possible way. Less space and better quality, you can't go wrong either way!

Actually, GIFs are superior when it comes to pictures of limited amounts of colors. Take the current page title, it has 3 colors: black and 2 shades of grey. A picture like that with limited amounts of colors will look very bad in JPEG format (it will look grainy due to the compression, you'll see individual pixels here and there), but a photo or picture taken out of a game or similar with thousands of colors will look tons better in JPEG (the grainyness will still be there, but it will barely be noticeable depending on the compression rate).
 
i'd say drop the FFNET.NET, and just leave Final Fantasy Network.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top