FFT : FFXII Relations

Staircase

Shinra Owner
Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2006
Messages
483
Location
USA / New York
RPG Name
Tidus
What have you noticed in FFXII so far that relates to Final Fantasy Tactics? I see that some of the races are back, and judges too. but i havent noticed much more than that. :o
 
A world named Ivalice, Espers based off of the Lucavi from FFT and the Totema from FFTA, a clan with a moogle named 'Montblanc', somewhat nonsensical laws that must be obeyed (Licenses at least make more sense then 'OMFG cannot harm t3h animalz!!11one'), and the term 'Riskbreaker' are few.

I <3 Matsuno.
 
Zeromus_X said:
a clan with a moogle named 'Montblanc'

OMG, thats why Montblanc sounded so familiar. I knew I had heard of the name before, but i couldn't put my finger on it. And I cant believe i forgot Ivalice, I just haven't played FFT in so long, I forgot the name of the world.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top