Zeromus_X said:It's worth it just for that featurette.![]()
The CE strategy guide is also very nice, the guide itself is huge, and the artbook is pretty. I haven't even really looked at the guide yet though. xD I want to figure things out for myself this time.
I only had a little while to plug in to it today, I will probably play another hour or so again today. I'll have much more time during the weekend to spend...
Ya, the CE guide is very, very cool. The art in it is nice (as you stated), and its a nice sneak peak on whats gonna be in the game (looks to be centered around airships.)
Also, i hope on beating the game first, then using the guide to fill in all the cool nooks and crannies of the game that i missed. But thats not usually how it works out, because I'm an impatient person, and ill probably end up using the guide at least once the first time through if i get stuck.