FFXIII: How will it work on the 360?

Gumdrop

Paladin
Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2004
Messages
697
Age
40
Location
England
RPG Name
Malaya
Today Eurogamer posted an article looking at the technical side of the FFXIII demo and discusses how the game would run on the X-Box at the time when the demo was created. If you are one of those who concerns them selves with frame rates, graphics and so on then this is a worthy read.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/final-fantasy-xiii-how-will-it-work-on-360-article


...and this is what the packaging will look like!

1216064594989na3.jpg



:p
 
hehe

looks intresting, but these guys've been makin so many versions of 13 that i've lost track of the whole danged thing ^.^"
 
there will be three FFXIII games. The main one will be for the PS3 and X-Box 360, one will be for the PSP and the other..um..no idea :p
 
I love Final Fantasy I've played it since I was 3 but it's really starting to loss my intrest sad to say I have stoped playing after #11.
 
I never knew that final fantasy would be released on x box-360. I don't see how it would work anyway. FF has always been a Sony trademark.
 
Last edited:
Of course now we know that instead of giving it a load of discs they just crushed the graphics and the lowered the sound quality so it would fit on a few discs instead :p
 
Well I don't have a 360
(cos i bought a ps3 & too broke to own both xD)

So I'll just wait for ps3 ver.
Course I'm wait til a little late to buy since I really don't have money for games anymore T.T
(Clothes come first xD)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top