Final Fantasies 7 to 12 boss music

dappa

Sage
Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
1,778
Age
48
Location
Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK)
Occupation
car sales
RPG Name
Leon
Ok we have a thread comparing the first 6 final fantasies boss music so its only natural that we now compare ffs 7 to 12

Which one of these fantasies do you think has the best boss music?

Or you you can discuss the boss music for these fantasies in general.

I think the boss music on final fantasy 7 is the best followed by 8s boss music then 9 and so on..............
 
One Winged Angel, Battle With Seymour, Force Your Way, Those Who Fight, Those Who Fight Further.

EDIT: Maybe I'm a Lion, too

and I wonder if Hunter's Chance is a fighting theme (I don't remember it from the game).
 
Jenova's battle theme...Trance Kuja...the Esper battle music from FF12....

I can't choose between those! XD

Edit; Forgot to mention 'Maybe I'm A Lion'. That songs kicks so much ass. XDDD
 
I like the FF7 boss song,all of them

FF8 did't play

FF9 HAD the OST loved all of it

FFX,FF11 and 12 did not play
 
After thinking about it some more (and after seeing this topic revived,) I decided that, for me, it's an extremely close tie between FF7 and FF9. The only boss song that really stood out in FF8, for me, was the song for the final fight...(or songs, if you count each one in the string of battles against Ultamecia.) FF7's music has always been memorable to me, and I could never forget songs such as Sephiroth's theme or the theme of JENOVA. And the soundtrack from FF9 is captivating, and it presents a style different from the other games in the series which makes it the most unique. And of course, that includes the boss songs (such as the one for the fight against Necron, and, especially, Kuja's theme.)

So I really can't choose. X3
 
I liked that enthusiastic song that played when you first fought Ifrit in 8.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top