Final Fantasy Accessories

williamtan1984

Onion Knight
Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2
hi! would anybody be interested in buying FF 7 - 10 necklace, key chains, rings? would like to check out the response of the general public :).
 
I'm a fan of 'anime pins', but I don't think I'd go further than that regarding accessories. I've seen some great FF pins before (Chocobo, Moogle, BM, WM, RM, Fighter, FFVII/X characters, and so on.)
 
I'll admit it, I'm guilty of owning some FF merchandise. Not alot of stuff...I have the Pupu stuffed alien..and a necklace that Lulu wears. Whoever said Ebay was the place for it, was certainly right. :)
 
I owned a mini buster sword necklace, Brotherhood sword necklace and a FFX Zippo... and a few posters. That's the extent of my collection and I don't think I would buy much else unless they made an all-silver buster sword necklace. Then I may shell out some loochie. ;)
 
Anyways I never see final fantasy merchandise in any shops but if I did see any I probably would shell out some cash on some.

I wouldn't class owning most of the guides as accessories.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top