Final Fantasy III (DS) Graphics

Staircase

Shinra Owner
Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2006
Messages
483
Location
USA / New York
RPG Name
Tidus
The beginning scene of FF III was obviously amazing, but do the ever use those graphics again? Do they have any cut scenes or at least an ending scene with those graphics?
 
So did I, but the sad part is I'm half-way through the game and haven't seen any other scenes like that. When i saw the intro it looked like a collection of in-game scenes, and in other Final Fantasys usually the more important scenes are very graphic, and the others are in-game graphics. I guess when i saw the intro i got my hopes up for some intense scenes.
 
yeah, most likely the only time you see good movies like that are at the beginning and end.
so, most likely there will be one at the end.
i have it, im almost done with the game. Im at Crystal Tower.
Ingus as Theif PWNS!
 
There's only the beginning FMV. They'd be hard pressed to put in any more of them, considering it's an accomplishment to fit that sequence along with the entire game into one DS card.
 
damn, Square did some good work for a DS game.

BRAVA SQUARE! BRAVA!
 
Am I the only one who isn't 'wowed' by the Graphics in FFIII DS? I mean, I'll have to play it for myself to really get a feel for it but from the screenshots I really don't see what the fuss is all about.
 
i agree. i gotta thank ActImagine who helped make it awesome.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top