Final Fantasy VII, Mobile

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
FF7 is a mobile game now. do anyone has this on their phone yet?
 
Really? well i don't know what phones has it but my new phone has it.
 
No just the new one that camed out on ps2 with that vampire guy. i know his name but i can't think of it right now.
 
Oh you mean the dirge of cerberus which has vincent as its main character. I haven't seen it in the uk yet.

It would be cool to have a final fantasy 7 game for my mobile. I already have final fantasies 4, 5 and 6 for it.
 
Zeromus_X said:
Um, when were FFIV, V, and VI released for Mobile Phones? :p

They haven't officially. What you have to do is have a phone which is capable of running a supernintendo emulator. Then you need to dowload the roms off a rom site. You may need to find a patched one for ff5 as most ff5 roms are in jap.

I used a emulator called vsun which works on symbian s60 series phones. A company called vampent are the ones who made it.
 
yay I finally got final fantasies 1 2 and 3 working now, I used an emulator called yewnes

I cant wait to play no 3 in the series. Though I am playing ff10 part 2 at the mo.
 
There are 2 version of final fantasy VII for mobile phones:

Dirge of Cerberus - Final Fantasy VII: Lost Episode

and

Final Fantasy VII: Before Crisis

I don't think that I will ever be able to play them in my Nokie 6630... don't know...
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top