Final Fantasy VII Weapons/Hardest Bosses, etc.

Well it depends on the game for me. FF7 was more of a story so once I completed it and did all the sidequests, i stopped playing it. I mean I'm gonna play it again but just not now.

Whereas Dissidia is more of a fighting game then a story game so you can keep playing it and get different outcomes.
 
i think all games before VIII have the time log go up 99:99?

fair enough if u wana still do stuff when ur gone and use a turbo controller, but i feel more satisfied wen i actualy put in the time to do things, and not a controller...
 
lol, jus the good normal controllers are all u need XD

did any1 find gi ghost hard if u dont use an x-potion on it and actualy fight it? ive heard that a pheonix downs works on it aswel, but havnt tried it
 
I didn't use potions on Gi ghost or anything so it was abit hard.

Lol you'd think that Evrae Altenae would be harder then Evrae. I think I used two pheonix downs cos one did 9999 damage and he has 16000 HP
 
I'd laugh if when you attacked a zombie staus fiend, it healed it. And the only way to defeat it was to use healing items or to use magic/items to get rid of its zombie status. :D
 
if that happened, i think alot of people would die alot until they figured out it was a zombie....like me XD
 
lol, dont u hate that. what i hate the most is when u choose sumthing like curaga, go to heal someone other than the person using it and u try to do it fast, but u hit the wrong arroww key and it goes to the boss, then u quickly press x....coz ur in such a rush u stuff it up and end up healing him....ive dun that many a time :(
 
I've sorta done something like that. I used reflect on the entire party and forgot that I had so I used curaga on someone and it ended up healing the boss. I keep doing it to this day. I feel so dumb when that happens. =P
 
lmao, i do that also....then ill use sumthing like firaga, and reflect has either worn off or the enemy dispelled it just before i cast my spell....sooo not cool
 
haha, also not a good....

i found diamond weapon hard if u just coasted through the game without over lvling up...i died several times
 
I found that and Ultimate weapon hard (when its at mideel). Cid wasn't part of my main party and Tifa was so I only had 1 person who was in my original party fighting Ulitmate weapon.
 
haha, that would suck....but i train everyone equally so it wasnt a problem for me

i found sister ray or wateva it was (the big robot in midgar on disk 2) REALY easy!!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top