finally

murza

Freelancer
Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2006
Messages
28
i manage to defeat both weapons :) although emerald weapon was harder for me i even manage to defeat it without having to take that air storm attack XD
 
I always thought Emerald got easier after he used that Air Tam Storm attack. Like he just gave up. Are you enjoying the Master Materias? :D Its so much fun to have Cloud with W-Summon, W-Magic, W-Item, and all of the Master Materias! :p He's unstoppable and the screen were you select the attacks is full!
 
Ruby and Emerald were easy IMO. But then, so are the vast majority of uber bosses in the series...
 
Yeah, having an attack pattern is what makes them not as hard as they were intended to be. Although I do think Ruby is tougher because of the high body defence.
 
I agree w/Throneofdravaris - Even on X - the Nemesis (US version) was too easy if you you were leveled up. I think Square just does this to encourage the new gameplayer to really try to master the game - only then do you really come away from an RPG with the full exp. IMO
 
I have a save file were I managed to make it to disc. 3 and I'm at level 38! :cool:
Its hard to be that low, but it really makes Emerald and Ruby two tough nuts. Its really fun to beat Emerald when you actually have to try.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top