Football Fever

<(BaHaMuT)> said:
i don't like soccer cuz it looks boring.

Usual comment, overall if it comes from a North-American. :rolleyes: Personally, I find 'american football' and 'baseball' also boring as hell. :p As you can see, tastes are really different from a place to another. :)

Avathar said:
Italy won, didn't see that coming, but hey, they definetly deserved it, in my opinion.:):D

Not much in the second half, but I think they deserved it too!! :)
 
I agree baseball is very boring.But american football RoCkEs!You get to release your anger on other people.
 
125e067ac32841a86fc20e71015e584b.gif
 
Cool!! Street fighters' version of the Worldcup Final!! XD Zidane wins!! :D:D

I think it has been a very bad way to finish the Worldcup (and probably his football player career) for him.

And if you want to focus your anger in something/somebody, I'd recommend you to punck/kick a 'boxing sack'(literal translation..I hope you know what I mean XD ) lol
 
Zidane really failed there, and it's really not the last thing to do in a career. :(

(Oh my god, i just checked the site of Ytmnd, there are already dozens of clips made about this XDD )
 
Yeah, he's considered one of the best ( and I wouldn't say the best one).

Zeromus_X said:
I'm American and even I hate that
Good to know it ;) So do I. Nevertheless, I think it's just a matter of tastes. If everyone liked the same, it would be such a boring world, don't you think so?
 
The Italian guy apparently said something... bad.. to him, so he flipped (which is bad still, but he didn't do it for no reason at all). And the game was supposed to be the last in his carreer, he announced that before the world cup even began.
 
You're right. By one hand, I understand they're tired after having played all those matches, and at that moment some comments can be more offensive than in other situations. By the other, Zidane is an experienced professional that should control quite well this kind of situations(comments from the other team players and so on)
 
i thought the headbutt pwned. it was one of the highlites of the match. and if what i heardabout what materrazzi says is true, i think he deserved it. more power to him
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top