Forbiden Siren 2

Hydra

3, 2, 1, Let's Jam
Member
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
8,560
Location
Maryland
Website
gamefaqs.com
Occupation
Student
RPG Name
HeavensCloudX
Can anyone help me with Kanae, -01:00/Yamijima Harbour/Old Road, where you have to flee? It's the secondary mission, and it's got me running in circles for nothing. XD I did check Gamefaqs, and, well, that helped me GET this far. :D If any of you have it and complete said part, can you help me?

I keep getting spotted by Tsuneo Ohta, and when I Sightjack him to see his movements, no matter what, he spots me. I suppose you need to knock him down to get him from calling the others, so they won't destory what I need to complete the mission. I did grab the pot and throw it, but it missed. -_- Shu isn't exactly helping. xD I DID knock him out and disabled the alarm system, then I saved the turtle on the ledge to get the extra item on another stage, I suppose. The fisherman on the left is too fast for me though, and always gets me. So, if you have any information, it'd be greatly appreciated.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top