GameFAQs Character Battle

FFnut

Dragoon
Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2004
Messages
436
Age
36
Location
The space between dimensions... kinda like where G
Occupation
Commander Of The Platinum Dragons
RPG Name
Shadowblade Siannodel
Anyone else here registered to GameFAQs? The Summer Contest is coming up, and I'm filling out my bracket (I know I'm not gonna win anything, so I'm not even really participating) and there are some choices here no person should have to make.

Mario vs. Auron? Kefka vs. Magus?

I filled mine out to end with Kefka beating Auron in the finals. I'd like to hear what you guys think'll happen.

I also have Link beating Seph in the champion contest.
 
I have no idea what you're taling about.
 
You know what GameFAQs (www.gamefaqs.com) is, right? If not, then I wonder what hole you've been hiding in the last couple of years.

Anyway, they're apparently having a character battle there in the summer.. kinda like the the one FFnut started on here but much bigger as it's not only FF (I think, I'm not too sure.. but I would guess it's something like that).

And yeah, I'm registered to GameFAQs, but I don't care too much about the contest. If there are any interesting things to vote for whenever I go there, I put my vote down, but that's it :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top