General Art thread.

Re: Not really FAN art but...

Hells yes it's good.

Well, it certainly looks...in depth and sharpened. ^^;

It's nice, especially the structure.
 
Re: Not really FAN art but...

Hydra said:
Hells yes it's good.

Well, it certainly looks...in depth and sharpened. ^^;

It's nice, especially the structure.

My words exactly. You're style is certainly unique. ^^
 
Holy Knight

It looks more like a dark knight, but whatever

Enjoy,

 
Re: Holy Knight

Yeah a little bit, but he reminds me of of Kuja
 
Re: Holy Knight

reasoniamalive said:
o_O Was it really necessary to make a new thread for this?

*Merges with forum artz0rz*
It wasn't about Final Fantasy so I throught it belong in the spam section.
 
That was just a title I gave this charater I drew. I like I said, he seem more like a dark knight. He is like a model for my fan story I will be posting soon
 
Ok, do whatever...
 
Ok since this a art thread.

Here is some stupid wallpaper I had to make for this weird Digimon RP Forum.

darkdigiempress.gif
 
just thought i would put my sig here it is the first ive ever done what do yall think? (not to good)
 

Attachments

  • sig1.jpg
    sig1.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 554
It's been ages since I posted some artwork, might as well a couple of my latest (and greatest?!):

apart from my college work, I still do paintings, and a good friend of mine held an independant exhibition for new upcoming artists, and he loved to exhibit especially the big ones I've done on canvas throughout the years (most of them are from during the last two years in high-school) =)

Managed taking pretty good pics of it too:








So yeah. ^^
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top