Great forum

Shinra Soldier 1

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2007
Messages
203
Age
38
Location
Chillicothe, Ohio
Website
www.angelfire.com
Occupation
Cashier-Community Markets
RPG Name
Shinra Elite Unit 1
Wow, I can't believe it, i've been looking for a great place to talk about ff7 forever! No one in my town has even heard of it or has never played it, this is a great thing, plus i can talk about real life issues and politics! I love this place and just wanted everyone to know it! (By the way, join the Shinra Elite Unit Alpha)
 
It's pretty barren nowadays, but we need people like you to lighten up the place.

...No, that wasn't an Uncle Sam joke. =D

But welcome anyway. I think you'll like Reason and Dappa a bunch. :D
 
ff7 rocks man...i no everything there is to know about it, thats ff7 game, AC, and last order and stuff...gota question jus ask...and u can ask other ppl to XD
 
Hydra said:
It's pretty barren nowadays, but we need people like you to lighten up the place.

...No, that wasn't an Uncle Sam joke. =D

But welcome anyway. I think you'll like Reason and Dappa a bunch. :D
It wasn't?

Anyyway, welcome. That's Hydra and I'm Fawkes. You probably will like reasoniamalive and Dappa. They're a couple of the coolest people on the face of this site! Including me and Kat, of course.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top