miru Onion Knight Member Joined Nov 28, 2007 Messages 3 Age 47 Nov 28, 2007 #1 hello everyone, just wanted to tell the admin you have done an impressive job. the theme looks awesome Razz
hello everyone, just wanted to tell the admin you have done an impressive job. the theme looks awesome Razz
F froggboy604 Black Mage Member Joined May 26, 2008 Messages 189 Jun 5, 2008 #2 I agree with miru. The skin on this forum looks great compared to other forums I been to. I like the FFnet header image most.
I agree with miru. The skin on this forum looks great compared to other forums I been to. I like the FFnet header image most.
Gumdrop Paladin Member Joined Dec 18, 2004 Messages 697 Age 40 Location England RPG Name Malaya Mar 20, 2009 #3 Love the new look! I wasn't too into brown for a forums skin.. Guess this means Shaggy is back too! Is the front page gone though? + don't forget to add a FFXIII forum at some point Last edited: Mar 21, 2009
Love the new look! I wasn't too into brown for a forums skin.. Guess this means Shaggy is back too! Is the front page gone though? + don't forget to add a FFXIII forum at some point