Griever

Alot...? I seriously only did it one time and then i stopped =/ I then realized i could get in trouble probably, i'm not sure why it's coming up more than once.
 
I won't do it anymore, i only did it once but then i figured i'd prolly get in trouble for it =/ so i stopped right away.
 
Heh, that's odd. Alot of dial-up users use different IP's. I seriously doubt that's it, but it's possible.
 
Shaggy said:
I noticed alot of these new users have the same ip as you. Please stop reffering yourself for 200 gil, or I will take that 200 gill refferal off and it will be because of you.


what's ip.
 
In other words, if they ban your IP number, the special number in your computer, no matter how many accounts you make, you can't come back. 0_o You could get a new computer or change it, but it's easy to see and ban for Admins, but yeah. =/
 
A new computer won't change your ip. That is assigned to you by your service provider and will appear on any computer you connect to your internet connection.

Thing is though, computers on a network, like schools, libraries, even two or more comps connected through a router at home, will show the same ip which all the comps on that network will share. That means admins of forums have to be a bit careful banning ip's, or it can result in locking out innocent members along with the guilty.
 
Learn stuff everyday.... now I'm sure to be even MORE careful. :D But yeah, any simple hack can change an IP address...That does get confusing.
 
i dont have a static IP. mine changes every so often. and it's almost impossible to ban AOL members. AOL software is a proxy and the IP changes almost everytime a page is refreshed
 
Avathar
Total Posts: 2,067 (8.92 posts per day)

Zeromus_X
Total Posts: 2,009 (5.60 posts per day)

and Griever:
Total Posts: 565 (65.49 posts per day)

I'm amazed. :p
 
Avathar said:
Avathar
Total Posts: 2,067 (8.92 posts per day)

Zeromus_X
Total Posts: 2,009 (5.60 posts per day)

and Griever:
Total Posts: 565 (65.49 posts per day)

I'm amazed. :p
Griever is a forum fiend >.<
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top