Guise.

*swats away kb*

Do you feel famous, yet?
o____o

People are really swarming you on here.
xD

well, m only here to see if he has monnies or a meat sammich! :p
 
O:<

I missed you too. <3

Lol Empress, you should check in to that MainAnime place every now and then. I noticed you were on there. :3
MainAnime place? Sounds familar, but i can't think of link or forum.
Only thing I can think of is Community Lounge. XD I'm on lots of forums now days, of course I haven't been to many in a while....so I d k :p

U have linkie?
 
welcome back Hydra. Just wait for the update I have planned for this site. You will have more work on your hands to keep you busy here, now that you have more time on your hand :)
Work?

That's my note to leave~

Don't have the link Empress, sorry. I only checked it out for a bit.
 
welcome back Hydra. Just wait for the update I have planned for this site. You will have more work on your hands to keep you busy here, now that you have more time on your hand :)


so YOU'RE the legendary admin that comes out once every 1000 years!

hai 0.0! (im SO banned :D)
 
If its Community Lounge I was only there for post exchange....still have a lot of post to do XD.
 
He said years.

As in, he said Shaggy is ancient.

As in, he probably angered the god Of FFNet.

O:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Eh, s'okay.

I left when you became a moderator, so sorry I haven't been here to see how everyone's progressing, and doing.

Here to stay, for the third time though.

So, it'll be fun. <3
 
Yeah, hopefully. I was gone myself, for a while. I came back only recently.

Here's to hoping you have a bit more fun coming back THIS time around. XP
 
Does that mean I'm huge? =D
No, you are meager.

A speck of the forum is a speck of Spec.

O:

I'm not kidding.

Well, yes I am, but not, at the same time, though I was in the first place.

Lol Doctor. Let's hope so.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top