Happy birthday...to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
jedi geoff said:
wel you still havent answered my question....

Ah, well, to answer that, I've had some rough spots in my life; and I didn't want to have to live through any of them. So I'm just surprised that I made it this far.

(And no, I wouldn't want hard liquor--I'm afraid it might just burn my throat, or somthing. XDD Like vodka probably would...)
 
No I didn't mean as it like oh I didn't know that we were here duh I know that. I was just kinding saying that yeah its tough but we made it through or am still trying to....whatever.
Nevermind.
 
Hey everyone my b-day was last tues. Im 16 as well :) Hey Faust lets have a big late bday party!
 
Its ok i understood as well :) its ok im used to translating "Aiden" so yeah i get it.
;ban
;vik ,vik ,vik
(yeah vikings)
and its just not a party without

;slu ;dri ;slu
 
Happy birthday to all those I missed saying it individually to in march. Was a busy month.

As march is now over, time to lock this thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top